bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Friday, January 07, 2005

A Request of Visitors

Thanks for stopping by! I ask any visitors that stop by to take a look at a blog or two that has been written about and posted here then leave a short blurt. As I’ve asked before be respectful about it. You can just say you don’t like it or you do, or get into detail about the blog if you prefer. You can just leave your own star rating and no comments using a 1 to 10 star rating. Or both a blurt and a star rating. We use a 1-10 star rating here 1 the worst 10 the best. If you’re not respectful in the comment entry I will just delete it though. You can have a negative opinion of a blog with out insulting anyone.

Why should I do this you might ask?

Well I think if people leave comments it will assist others in finding blogs they enjoy. My guess is more people will be leaving comments on blogs they like. This is one way others may find interesting blogs by the amount of comments. If you leave comments and ratings on a recurring basis someone else that visits may find that your interest and taste in blogs are similar and start checking out your suggestions more. I don’t know about anyone else but I love getting a suggestion or finding a great blog. It's like getting a gift:) We all have different interests and ideas of what makes a good blog and I think the more people that leave comments the better possible resource this list can become for everyone.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your comments…

I allow anonymous postings right now but please don’t abuse that! It would make it more difficult for people to utilize the blog.

Oh yes, one more thing. If you just have a suggested blog or something of blogging interest add it to the blog entry for adding blogs. I will add a blog entry to the front page each week for this purpose only. "Add Blogs Here"...


blogged by Anonymous @ 1/07/2005

2 Comments:

At 07 January, 2005, Blogger maria said...

Thanks for mentionning Blogs Canada.
I did not know about this one.

While surfing there I found

http://www.disclosure.ca/

Great pictures on this site
from different canadian provinces.

My fav is the one from Dec.28/04
See for yourself.

Marie

 
At 08 January, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this great service. Here's a site I think you should review: So what can I do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home