bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, January 01, 2005

About BlogCruiser

BlogCruiser Blog: A blog to write opinions and ratings on blogs, bloggers and blogging. Add your comments or become a member of the team at this corner of the blog world. Scouting the blogosphere for its own stars and news!

Other Tidbits:

You can add your own or others blogs at the "Add Blogs" link and I will take a look at them.
The (was not there now) CSS overlap is intentional on this blog, I like it. :)
I don't know if I'll ever finish the 100 things, maybe I should change it to 10.
Blogs are great....

Possible Projects:

I would like to setup a page or something that shows all the blogs I've written about in a fast loading, simple access fashion.

Add a way to change fonts and font sizes to the blog.

Add a random highlight link that changes to one of the blogs I've blogged my thoughts on.

Finding a way to have more time to do all the things I want to do.

Creating categories, and a quick link area.


Email: NaderNow@gmail.com

BlogCruiser 100 Things:
1. I've always enjoyed the internet.
2. I consider 3 states home Alaska, New York and South Carolina where many of my family, friends and heart are.
3. Enjoy biking, hiking and mother nature.
4. Some jobs I've had: dishwasher, short order cook, security, photographer, web developer, network technician, photojournalist, stocker, instructor, teacher, engineer, webmaster, cable service technician, project manager, manager, carpenter, shell fisherman, production manager, general maintenance.
5. Like to read how-to books.
6. Get frustrated working on my own cars now and then.
7. I like to be helpful.
8. I can be very opinionated.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

More to come on the 100 later and more to come below later too. However, for now I want to go back to cruising other blogs and sites.

oh-so-me, well part of it is here now. I just have to finish.



blogged by Anonymous @ 1/01/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home