bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Thursday, December 30, 2004

BlogPhiles

“Ring around the blog...” with “BlogPhiles” a fairly large blog webring. It’s not a blog but a nice project or tool for bloggers and it is made up of almost a 1000 blogs. It has been around since 2000. This webring was established for people who love their blogs. Webrings have been around for a long time and can serve several purposes. They can be fun to browse through and to find other interesting blogs or sites. They can produce more traffic to your blog or site. This webring has you place a set of code into your blog that sets up the links. There can be changes to the ring and you may have to change the code. Changing the code can be a hassle but it usually is not that difficult of a task and it's one of the responsibilities of being a member. I just signed up, so I can’t say how good this ring is going from the inside point of view but I followed a few links on the “ring” and it looks nice, well maintained and active. So, I’m going to give this one a try and see how it works out. I give them 8 stars. I’m sure there are a few of you out there that have tried BlogPhiles or are part of this ring and I would love to here your experiences.

8 stars

example: «xBlogxPhilesx»

NOTE:The actual link is in the upper right column of this blog.


blogged by Anonymous @ 12/30/2004

2 Comments:

At 31 December, 2004, Blogger Lewis E. Moten III said...

Thanks for the info about BlogCruiser. I never heard about it before. I'm signing up!

Happy New Year!

 
At 03 January, 2005, Blogger Crystal said...

I definitely qualify as someone who loves her blog and blogging. Thanks for the quality links on your blog. Nice job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home