bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Blogging about Blogs

Blogging about Blogs” I’m not going to rate this because it looks like the blogger just launched this blog. I figure, I will post it to this blog since it is that theme again. I will cruise over there now and then to see what gets added to the list of incredibleZ. It looks like this writer is looking for suggestions of great blogs. In the description of the blog he states, “2005 will be the year of the blog.” I think a lot of people thought 2004 might have been a great year for blogs! However, it looks like more then one person might think there is a lot more notoriety coming the blogosphere way! There is a link at this blog to a series of books this author has written and you can find them through the website link or at amazon.com. It looks like Ken Leebo may create the next in the series with “300 Incredible Blogs on the Internet”. I think it will be interesting to watch the development of this blog. A claim of over 3 million copies sold of “300 Incredible Things to Do on the Internet” gives this blogger quite a bit of creditability. I think “Blogging about Blogs” has some real good potential. It could become a good place for finding and learning about interesting blogs. I wonder how much material will be available on the blog compared to the book though. Why didn’t I think of this? One, I would need a publisher and two, I would probably have to do a lot more spell checking, grammar checking and editing. :) What the heck I will rate it anyway. I give 7.5 stars right now with only a little content at this point but it has some real good potential. The flip side would be it only becomes an ad page.

7.5 stars


blogged by Anonymous @ 1/01/2005

1 Comments:

At 01 January, 2005, Blogger gail said...

You definetly deserve kudos for an original concept. I found your site while surfing on BlogExplosion. Have a Happy and Safe New Year!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home