bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Monday, January 03, 2005

chromasia

chromasia” is a nicely executed photo blog to cruise through. I found this one over at the BOB Awards finalists. I almost missed the non-liner menu system at the top of the entrance page which made this blog very enjoyable to surf. I could browse through the images via the slide show, thumbnails and even change the background colors for a different essence. I liked the default setting of gray the best myself for displaying most of the imagery. The about section lets you know a little about this photographer/blogger. There is also some of information on the notoriety the blog, photography and photographer has received in the past. I give 8.5 stars to this blog. There is nice set of images to enjoy as you peruse this photo blog.

8.5 stars


blogged by Anonymous @ 1/03/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home