bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Sunday, January 02, 2005

BookBlog

BookBlog” I stumbled upon this appealing book group while I was cruising through the BOB Award Finalists. It is a blog with members openly discussing different books and authors. Anyone can actually post to the discussions on different books. However, if you become a member there are additional privileges granted such as hosting a book and posting to the main page. There is a lot of information and books that have been discussed and shared for all to read. The design is a pleasant and easy to read in three column format. Many of the standard items such as archives, categories, members, about, and additional sections are listed on the two side columns. The gender genie was also listed under fun stuff in one of the columns. A definite tempting and fun feature that I had to test out for myself. I can see why gender genie, the group and the blog are becoming popular. I give the BookBlog 9 stars.

9 stars


blogged by Anonymous @ 1/02/2005

1 Comments:

At 03 January, 2005, Blogger Em Figory said...

There's lots to explore in this book blog, and I wholeheartedly agree with your rating. Thanx for the tip on this one. It's well worth the time... and btw, so are you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home