bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Blogger Blog

Blogger Blog” and the “Blogger Forum” are filled with information about the blogging community from news, tips and discussions. There is an abundance of valuable information to be gained at this blog and forum for new and long time blog users. There are some interesting items at the blog but the forum is what stood out the most for me. Registered forum members can post, and it is free to regester. You can still browse and search the forums information with out being a registered member. The BLOG URL for some reason was loading very slowly for me and I have a high speed connection. I don’t know if it was something with my system, an internet issue or the site. However, the FORUM LINK loaded very fast for me on all attempts. Thousands of posts, threads, discussions, questions and answers are readily available at this blogging community for bloggers to utilize and view. I give it 9 stars. It looks like a very useful and fun community to take part in.

9 stars


blogged by Anonymous @ 1/04/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home