bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Sunday, December 19, 2004

BlogExplosion

Thanks for stopping by if your visiting from BE. The rest of the information in this post is for those that are not BE users. Obviously, it is good to have a fun blog with quality content to attract and keep more active visitors. BlogExplosion can definitely help you get more exposure if you think you have the content to show others! Do you want visitors? Do you want more traffic? Do you want to see more people finding your blog? Do you want more comments and ideas at your blog? I have to say I’ve been real happy with the quality traffic I’ve received from BlogExplosion. You earn visitors by visiting other blogs, paying credits for banner exposures, winning while surfing, credit lotteries, bidding for directory ads and of course you can get referral credits too. I won't fib to you, referrals is one of the reasons for this post. I sure don't mind getting those extra credits when others are surfing. I actually enjoy surfing through the blogs at BE too. I find more interesting blogs then I do surfing blogs randomly through many other places. BlogExplosion is working great for me and you can try too. Take a peek at the bottom of this blog for traffic that has showed up via BlogExplosion.



blogged by Anonymous @ 12/19/2004

3 Comments:

At 19 December, 2004, Blogger Omni said...

You've got a GREAT collection of links here!! :-)

 
At 20 December, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I'm trying and working on trying to make it even better...

 
At 21 December, 2004, Blogger Shelley said...

I surfed in using BE. I really like Blog Explosion...it has helped me to find some really nice sites that I would have nevr known about, including yours.

Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home