bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Sunday, December 12, 2004

GENUINE

GENUINE” or “Captain Genuine” or “Genuine Knight” is filled with some craziness and plenty of humor. The owner of the blog has just finished up chapter 6 of the Genuine Romance. It is like a community at this blog with plenty of reply comments. The blogger speaks to you with a style and manner that holds you captivated. There are a lot of fun little things going on from contests, personal notes to news and IM chat parties. I think the new design by BlogMoxie is superb and really grabs you when you stop by this blog for the first time. However, the designer, blogger or both didn’t forget that there are people that don’t like change and you can change right back to the old design with a simple pull-down menu. I think the new look and feel is great. I give it 9 stars. A Great design, friendly atmosphere, some outlandish humor and lots of activity help to make this a really interesting blog. So go take a visit to the new super hero on the blog.

9 stars



blogged by Anonymous @ 12/12/2004

7 Comments:

At 12 December, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love Russ. It's been a great 10 months!

~Genuine

www.genuineblog.com

 
At 13 December, 2004, Blogger Busy Mom said...

Great choice!!

 
At 13 December, 2004, Blogger annette said...

Love 'em Genuine!

What does it take for you to give that last star? Are you pinching it inbetween your thumb and index finger? My husband is cheap like that too (said with the upmost affection).

Great reviews.

 
At 13 December, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent review, and well deserved :)

Blessings,

Rae
http://raevyndaughter.orangeblogs.ca

 
At 13 December, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great review, Russ!

Genuine is a friend of mine! I'm one of his Superfriends, or Knight of the Round Table that's round, I think.

I love your review blog, specially all the cool links you have on the side, but where is your blogroll?

It's late for me, so sleep well tonight, and don't let the bed bugs bite, because it hurts as I know!

Rockchild
http://www.rockchild.com

 
At 13 December, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're kidding, right?

 
At 15 December, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genuine, your welcome.

Busy Mom, Thanks...

annette, lol I am:) I battle between but deep down I guess I am and thank you too.

Rockchild thanks and I always appreciate encouragement. I've been considering wether or not to place a blogroll on this blog or not and have leaned to the not so far. I figure there is less chance of me giving a favorable opinion on that reason. I may change my mind in the future but for now I'm not adding one. That may be silly but that's more or less why so far.

last Anonymous post before this one I'm not if you were asking me but if so; I guess my answer would be no or not...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home