bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Friday, December 17, 2004

the gookins

the gookins” I found as I was browsing through the BE Kids/Family directory. I really enjoyed the rhetoric here at their blog. When I stopped by there they started off with a PC Holiday Greeting that had me rolling in my chair. The blog posts were just very straightforward and fun to read. There was information telling me of all sorts of things about their ideas of getting an RV and traveling the country to opinions on home-schooling and the challenges there in Iowa. They are giving AuthImage plugin for Wordpress a shot to help slow down spammers. There is just lot’s of interesting material at this blog. I like the personal touch of their graphics used in the design of the blog and it is just well done. I give them 8.5 stars. It is a very nice family blog.

8.5 stars



blogged by Anonymous @ 12/17/2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home