bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

3-Blogs A Day

3-Blogs A Day” was the first blog I stumbled upon today as I was going through my ritual blogger blogspot cruise. I was like this is cool, a fellow blog viewer and teller. This blogger has been at it much longer then me though. It appears that the title states the intent of this blog there are three reviews of different blogs every day. It seems like there are some breaks in that every day routine but I can completely understand that! There is mention of other blogging news in the posts too. I like the use of static backgrounds which is used at this blog with the theme of everything blog. This background even though it is interesting and static is a bit busy for me; I’m sure there are others who will like it. There are lots of links to blogging tools and services. Plenty of archive sections are available to view more blogs and reviews. I think it takes a consistent and dedicated person to have this many site reviews posted. I will give this one 8 stars. I like the idea obviously and it provides information on some more blogs out there in blogland. I like the organization and the theme strength.

8 stars


blogged by Anonymous @ 12/07/2004

2 Comments:

At 07 December, 2004, Blogger Janet said...

Believe it or not, I haven't seen many blogs that revolve around this premise. It's a neat idea!

 
At 07 December, 2004, Blogger S. Mullis said...

Thanks for the shout out, I'll holler back at you when I get the chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home