bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, December 04, 2004

My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy” is a catchy title with some fantastic design and set of graphics. The blog may be a little slow loading for some dialups or older computers. It’s well worth the wait if slow loading is a factor. It appears to be a professionally designed site from the about information, even so it still makes it a stand out blog. The content is politically based for the most part and relating to different parts of the news. There are a few rants and funny ones posted here and there too. The amount of imagery, graphics and text are very nicely balanced. There is a bold but appealing flare to the writing in this blog. I will give it 8.5 for content and design. I won’t mention it like this very often but on design alone I would give this one a 10. I did only look at this blog in IE but I will assume the time was taken to make this blog cross-browser compatible.

8.5 stars


blogged by Anonymous @ 12/04/2004

2 Comments:

At 07 December, 2004, Blogger Beth said...

Wow, THANK YOU!

Yes, it was professionally designed, and I'll be sure to pass on the compliments to Lisa at Elegant Webscapes! If you didn't already know, she also has a blog, Just A Girl, which is up for Best Design in the 2004 Weblog Awards,

Again, thanks for the nice comments!

 
At 07 December, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your welcome.

I've seen the website and the blog but hadn't put 2+2 together, my bad and thanks for letting me know. She does some wonderful work. Good luck in the competetion!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home