bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Blog Call Time

I’m not taking a break but I am back on-call for work and that beats me up badly. I never know how many hours a day I might put in for these two weeks. Some times I can produce as much blogging fodder and sometimes I can’t during this time period.

So I’m going to ask two things from visitors. You can do one, both or neither. Of course I would obviously prefer one or both over the neither choice.

The first thing will be the real easy one. A “Blog Call”, please leave your blog title and url in the comment section of this post. Done:)

Second: (Not your own blog) This one I ask visitors to write up a paragraph or more about a blog they think is interesting, fun, funny, controversial or just worth a visit from other visitors. Then add it to the comments section. You don’t have to rate it just write something about it.

I will try and do something like the carnival a while back and compile them all into a post here at BlogCruiser. You can add the information anonymously or with your blogger name either will work.

(I do maintain the rights to remove or not display any posts that I feel are inappropriate. If you have any questions on my definition of that just email me with the material and I will decide. That’s probably the best way if you’re not sure. )

Thanks in advance!

blogged by Anonymous @ 6/21/2005

17 Comments:

At 21 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) Fruitless Labour is me. :-)

2) I think one of the most interesting blogs I've come across recently is this one. It's basically a self-improvement type thing...which I normally hate, but the guy who writes it is really good. Some of the posts are a bit on the long side, but it's definitely worth spending the time to take some of it in.

 
At 21 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want a great, no-nonsense conservative blog...


http://cfav.blogspot.com

 
At 21 June, 2005, Blogger Amy said...

This blog is very addicting. When I found it, I stayed up very late to read all the posts from the beginning. http://63days.com/

Also, some good writing and interesting stories from a reporter in Iraq who is with the soldiers everyday.
http://michaelyon.blogspot.com/

 
At 21 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. The Blog of Hohmann

2. What not to do in Asia

This is the blog of an Australian teaching english in Asia and partying when that's not going on. I don't think it would really matter what he does or where; The dry humor infused into Rory's writing style has me laughing out loud on nearly every post.

 
At 22 June, 2005, Blogger RuKsaK said...

You could do a lot worse than visit the mighty Blog Ho, who writes the most incisively humourous junk on the net:
http://legsakimbo.blogspot.com/

and Norway on a Bicycle who is a masterful word-weaver:
http://northern-way.blogspot.com/

And then there's me if you really wish.

 
At 22 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TipMonkies is a new one i started almost 2 months ago and it's picking up lots of steam lately.

 
At 22 June, 2005, Blogger Biognome said...

I'm particularly fond of the Dog Eat Doug blog site. This is the site of a very talented comic strip artist, and you get a new strip each day. (Plus, he posts pics of readers' pets!)

My site: http://biognome.blogspot.com

 
At 22 June, 2005, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Well, my blog is Big Orange Michael.

A blog I'd recommend...

April Fool. Movie reviews, lots of discusion and debate. Worth reading.

 
At 22 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) my so called "life is my blog! :D

2) It's All Greek To Me

One of my personally most frequented sites, Jenny is a designer and her site always looks so well designed. The posts are funny and meaningful, and shes greek. You can't go wrong there!

 
At 22 June, 2005, Blogger Amy said...

Ignore the bright orange on Big Orange Michael's site. :)

 
At 22 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about none other than the daily phosdex ... your daily online column, "creating a healing time and space beyond reality for you...."

 
At 23 June, 2005, Blogger Cave Editor said...

I'm "The Cave :)" ....

 
At 24 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My site is called The Cordelia Effect. Mostly just a blog for me to post poetry, photographs, etc. Check it out at http://www.cordelia-effect.com.ru.

 
At 27 June, 2005, Blogger Kim said...

1. Mine is Fun Stuff -- just a collection of funny stuff I've gotten via email or seen online over the years...nothing personal.

2. Interesting read: So Close To Real

 
At 27 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#1 Here's my blog Static Brain

#2 here is a blog I would definitely recommend reading. It is written by a guy on a navy submarine. This is a man who definitely thinks outside the box. Takes a little time to load, though definitely worth a look, very stimulating and thought provoking. Rob's Blog

 
At 02 July, 2005, Blogger qpop said...

home ed mum with a scrap book blog is me on blogger, I also have a blog there tp which I add the better humour emails I receive...

 
At 04 July, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see another SC Blogger! Mine is: Walk this Way

One I check on every day is:J-Walk. Updated frequently and full of the most interesting links.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home