bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Carnival of Reviews

I’m thinking of setting up some kind of carnival of reviews. Other people would host the carnival at their blogs while different people submit reviews. I have a bunch of ideas but really have to work out the details on this one. Let me know what you think of this one! Also please contribute any ideas, possibilities or insights you might have on developing such a carnival. It really is at the below infant stage so nothing is set in anyway. Even the fact of it ever becoming a carnival is not there. I figured I would throw this out here for comments first.

blogged by Anonymous @ 6/21/2005

1 Comments:

At 21 June, 2005, Blogger Amy said...

Do you mean reviews of other blogs? Or reviews of movies, products, or books?

I think it would be cool instead of having people review blogs of their choice, give then a range to pick from. You could use the TTLB Ecosystem and say this week pick a blog from Rank 2000-2050. The rankings are always changing, you can always pick a differnt range and jump around, and probably not overlap any blogs. It would be a good way to find new blogs.

Most of the carnivals that I am in have a gmail account specificly for submissions and the password is shared with the host for the week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home