bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, May 07, 2005

BlogCruiser Free-for-All Spotlight

I’m going to try and do this every Saturday. So, if I forget please remind me by sending an email or shout. I will add the post on Sunday. Thanks…

It’s rather simple you comment with the:

Blog Title:
Blog URL:
Excerpt from the blog:
Any additional comments:

The next day I will highlight them as a post. This can be of your own blog or another blog that you find or found quite interesting, fun or you just think deserves a look at.

Well here is your moment to spotlight those blogs that you think I’ve missed at BlogCruiser and I know there are plenty out there worth spotlighting!

I call it a Free-for-All Spotlight but I do retain the right not to publish it on this blog, if I so choose.

blogged by Anonymous @ 5/07/2005

2 Comments:

At 07 May, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone that adds the requested information will be posted next day. I will only notify the people I decide I will not show. Example: of this that I did one time at these two posts.

http://blogcruiser.blogspot.com/2005/04/yesterdays-free-for-all-spotlight.html

http://blogcruiser.blogspot.com/2005/04/blogcruiser-free-for-all-spotlight.html

 
At 08 May, 2005, Blogger Janette said...

I spent all day playing in your links (really). You have some great resources listed and I enjoyed your site. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home