bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Monday, May 02, 2005

The Lazy Vegetarian

The Lazy Vegetarian” has recipes, ideas and opinions for vegetarians. The layout is stylish with a clean design that is very easy to read. This blogger passes on some informative counsel on quick recipes, books, reviews, favorites and links to other vegetarian resources. I’m not a vegetarian myself; however, this blog appears it has a lot of potential as a useful stop in the vegetarian community. Annie has been a vegetarian for 8 years according to what seems like her first post to this blog back on March 25, 2005. It’s a new blog, a little light on content, with less than two months of archives, recipes and opinions but it’s an inspiring quality launch. I give 8.5 stars.

8.5 stars

blogged by BlogCruiser @ 5/02/2005 Links to this post

2 Comments:

At 02 May, 2005, Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

I love that you review and acknowledge other sites. I like the new one this post is about too. Keep up the good work.

 
At 02 May, 2005, Blogger Tracy said...

Oooh, thanks for the link! I'm always looking for great veggie recipes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link