bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Monday, May 02, 2005

A Thought Over Coffee

"A Thought Over Coffee" is a voyage with this blogger while he plans, builds and discusses Cafe Evoke. The blog has an ambiance of a well maintained café itself with some philosophy, quotes, ideas, dreams and lots of research. I can almost smell the powerful aroma of many coffees brewing. There is an essence of a reality show here (not that I ever watched one myself on TV, really.). The difference is a college student working toward his goals with a blog to accomplish some thoughts on the subject. Well, I hope Jason who is going to Belmont University in Nashville, TN has some great luck with opening this Cafe in Bozeman, MT. In the mean time, he is maintaining an interesting blog at blogger with a fairly standard blogger template. I give 8 stars. The blog may not be everyone’s cup of tea but I enjoyed it and a few others might too. Quite trite of me but I couldn’t help but add the cup of tea comment.

8 stars

blogged by Anonymous @ 5/02/2005

1 Comments:

At 02 May, 2005, Blogger Cafe Evoke Catering said...

Thank you for the review! I'm glad to know that someone enjoys reading my ranting! I am trying to raise money now to improve the layout and design..

Thanks again and I have enjoyed reading through your site!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home