bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Last day of hosted Showcase Carnival tomorrow...

I THANK each of you that submitted to the Showcase Carnival and all the wonderful people that visited these blogs during this week’s Showcase. It has been a lot of fun for me to host and I hope it assisted in bringing new visitors to each of the showcased blogs. My main intention was not to bring traffic to this blog but to the submitted blogs. I hope that worked! However, it hasn't hurt this blogs traffic at all! My Google PR went up and link-backs sky-rocketed and it will take some time to add them all to my link-back page. If you would like to be a host, visit the showcase and follow the host submission guidelines. If you have a new blog remember to submit your blog to be added to the next Showcase Carnival. I dated the Showcase post to May 2, 2005, so that it would stay at the top of this blog until then. THANK YOU all very much once again! Please visit and comment at the new blogs in the Showcase…

blogged by Anonymous @ 4/30/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home