bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Small Business Trends

Small Business Trends” at first I almost clicked past this one thinking I was being hit with another multi-marketing page on the internet. Some of those ads have become pretty sophisticated and nice looking by the way. However, something caught my eye and made me read a little bit more of this blog. It may have been because I had to pause to get my credit at BE. There were a lot of interesting links and posts here at this blog and I decided to bookmark it and take a longer look at the blog later. I like the blog and it was a refreshing surprise they didn’t even want me to take my credit card out and it wasn’t a mlm scheme. They have done a very professional job there and I thank the blog creator or creators there for the contributions and information they provide. I will give an 8 star for this one.

8 stars


blogged by Anonymous @ 11/30/2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home