bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Setting It Straight

I want everyone to know up front if I have written any good, bad, or indifferent information on a blog it is no more then just my opinion and thoughts on that blog. Whether it is your blog or it is someone else's and you agree or disagree that is why I left the comments on. You can comment that you disagree and this is why or that you agree and this is why. Or you just have something different to mention about the blog in the post.

Also, if anyone else is interested in this blog and would like to become a team poster and opinion writer on blogs please step up and say so. I will definitely consider making this a team blog. I think it would add to the variety greatly and make this blog a better one. If you have any ideas or suggestions for this blog please feel to add them too.

Well thanks for stopping in


blogged by Anonymous @ 11/28/2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home