bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Mommy Matters

"Mommy Matters" I like this blog. I've passed through there a few times via blogexplosion. I guess the mommy word there makes it hard to be negative to this blog:) Actually, I like the graphics and colors they grab me as soon as I hit the blog. I found out from the blog this was a recent and new design. Then the posts are kind, funny, cute and interesting. It's a friendly blog to visit from what I see. It is a mommy blog as it states, a mom with a blog that matters too in my opinion. The content consists of a variety of stories of what has happened to this mom, to word of the day, suggestions and lot's more. It's worth a visit and for some probably more then one visit. I will give this one an 8.5 star.

8.5 stars



blogged by Anonymous @ 11/27/2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home