bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

LS Blogs

LS Blogs” is a blog directory system specifically for blogs, blog directories blog tools or blog related basically. They let you add your blog or blog related site here for free. It looks like they are nearing the 1000 mark which takes a bit of work. You can also look up blogs by different categories here which is nice being able to do this with blogs only. They add little thumbnails to each listing, I’ve seen this done in a lot of locations now and think it’s a pretty nice little feature and idea. I don’t have anything specific against using advertisements at a site and use many of them myself. However, I think the ads over power the content and design on many of the pages here and that knocked my rating for this directory a bit. It seems like a nice directory and a lot of work probably has gone into it. I hope it keeps growing well. I will give it 7.5 stars.

7.5 stars


blogged by Anonymous @ 11/30/2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home