bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Sunday, October 09, 2005

orange haired boy

orange haired boy” has a journal with lots of his own life happenings and updates including commentary of other blogs, blogging and web events that this blogger gets involved in. An in-depth point of view has been posted about the movie Pleasantville recently. There are several wonderful and unique skin designs available to view and cruise this blog. The Meep skin is the one I like the most. Easy navigation filled with lots of scripts for stats, users, recent posts, top 10 this week, blogroll, archives, skin changes and more. I’ve mentioned “Free-For-All Friday” before, which is a great little meme idea also residing at this blog. There is another fun meme going on over there, that I brought me back for another visit and that is the “The Blippity Fling-Flang" Meme . I give 8.5 stars. Below is my Fling-Flang for the day and I do feel better. If you want to know more about this meme check it out; it’s simple to understand and easy to apply. I added today’s word of the day below for the “The Blippity Fling-Flang”. It is a great blog with lots of interesting material and fun things to do.

Doofizzle - Zip wubble hizzlebleep. Gobble dee blob duh zung-shnoz!! Da dang meshmar...jangely slappy bleebflooble. Hizzy flib bananaramabla, "BANG ho hum shizzle," dee ting funk wiggle zip flup-blung...tingle doo duh! Blup zip abracadabra hum abracadabra-bloo!!

8.5 stars

blogged by Anonymous @ 10/09/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home