bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Artsy Science

Artsy Science” is an idiosyncratic and entertaining experience of unique microscopic imagery along with this bloggers motivating view points and good sense of humor. The images really grab you and fit the title of the blog very well. The blog has only been around for a few months. There are plenty of topics and chatter about science, art, humor and some general chit-chat. The imagery posted will most likely make you go WOW to COOL and YUK to YIKE. It can definitely provoke emotion and fit’s the art roll very well. At the same time, it is a learning science experience being shared with everyone. Excellent execution, presentation and material can be browsed through out this blog. I give 8 stars. I can even forgive the mutiny to MAC. :)

8 stars

blogged by Anonymous @ 5/12/2005

3 Comments:

At 13 May, 2005, Blogger Braidwood said...

Hey, I'll have to check this site out. I just put up an arty science post at my blog.

 
At 13 May, 2005, Blogger Kimberly said...

What a cool blog that is! As you predicted, it made me say wow! I'm visiting from Michele's - think I'll go roam around here some more.

 
At 13 May, 2005, Blogger -E said...

Yeah, that's a good blog.

michele sent me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home