bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Add a Mom blog day

Here are some Mothers Day blogs, blogging and others I browsed on the internet. Some winners of a poetry contest can be found here at CafeRg's Splash Poetry Picture Challenge. Some history can be found here about Mother's Day and more at There's No Page Like Home for the Holidays . Lot’s of links to Mother’s Day sites at these locations: Mother's Day Family & Kids and yahoo. Kids Post a tribute . A couple of the many wonderful Mom Blogs:

My Crazy Life
The Woman Wonders
A Mama's Rant
Geeky Mom
LAmom
butterfly wings
Geeky Mama
A Mommy's World
Busymom
Musings of Critter's Mom
DotMoms
adventures in parenthood
Three Kid Circus
Mommy Matters
a little pregnant
A Mom And Her Blog

I wish all Moms a Great and wonderful Mother’s Day!

How about adding a mom blog to the comments and wishing them a Happy Mothers day than visit another that you haven't seen before!

blogged by Anonymous @ 5/07/2005

7 Comments:

At 07 May, 2005, Blogger kenju said...

I'm here via Michele; I want to read more later, and check out some of your recommendations.

 
At 07 May, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello via Michele today.

What a god idea for mother's day. Sometimes it seems like half the blogs are by moms. Good to get recommendations.

 
At 07 May, 2005, Blogger Bryan said...

Thanks for the Happy Mothers Day, even though I'm not on your list. Good list, though!

Michele sent me.

 
At 07 May, 2005, Blogger Tammy said...

Visiting via Michele's M&G...I'm pretty sure I'd be considered a Mom Blog myself, but I'm gonna check out some of the ones on your list as well. :)

 
At 08 May, 2005, Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

Great idea. Very appropriate for your blog and for the day. Nice job.

 
At 08 May, 2005, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Nice way to honour mothers of the world. I have taken this idea. Thanks.

 
At 08 May, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here via Micheles, good little list to check out and some folks to wish a happy mothers day to! :) Often we forget there are mothers out there seperated from their kids and could use some cheering up..

cheers

P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home