bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Boom, bloom or doom --- Job Hunting --- The Rainbow Parachute

If there is anyone out there looking for a highly motivated, very reliable, honest, flexible, trustworthy, dedicated, and internet savvy employee; please feel free to email me for further enquiries. Please don’t send the marketing scams and other get rich quick schemes. I’m hunting for real work in the Charleston SC area. I’m willing to take a job but prefer a career move. I would like to stay in the above mentioned area but I am willing to move for the right wage or salary. A lot of travel to no travel and any level in-between is just fine. A small, medium, large or even huge company is also fine with me. This may not be the most productive or ingenious approach to finding a new job or it may land up being the best one. However, I’m going to use it as another outlet and tool any way. Of course, I’m utilizing many other avenues and outlets. I prefer to look at this approach as widening my network.

One of the effects I really enjoy about blogs and blogging are they can be so diverse. Let me see if I can make this blog related some how by looking for some blog related job resources:

BostonWorks - The Job Blog
Career-Related Blogs for Job-Seekers
Recruiting.com
Job Search Blogs
The Digital Media Jobs Blog
The Monster Blog
Employment911
Find A Job Blog (older not updated recently)
The ChangeLog
The Self Employment Blog
E-Cruit Blog
Job Search - Employment and Job Search Guide from about.com
Dynamist Blog: What Color Is Your Parachute?

I'm open to good leads, sources and suggestions...

What will it be Boom, bloom or doom that is the question. What color is your parachute?

blogged by Anonymous @ 10/27/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home