bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, October 22, 2005

My Moments

Yes, I have some small emotional flare ups here and there, some fun, some sad, some mad, some productive and a few others. I guess it is my way of saying yes I'm human, I'm here and not just a bot or machine. Have a great day!

Hmmm, it is not going to happen yet but I know eventually I will get my own domains up and running again. There are so many more possibilities and capabilities with your own domain. However, the dread of moving material is the difficult tasking. I tried to keep this in mind when I originally started BlogCruiser, however, it still will be a lot of work. Moving can be difficult even if it is all virtual. There seems like there would be a magic bot to make it all simple:)

I was sent a WordPress invite the other day and have to give it a good look through. It seems very WYSIWG and easy to manage.

blogged by Anonymous @ 10/22/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home