bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Blogging Bits & Bytes



Google Maps Mania” is an outstanding set of map assets for “An unofficial Google Maps blog tracking the websites, ideas and tools being influenced by Google Maps.” I came across this one while cruising IFTF's Future Now.

Here is a “self proclaimed official home page of caps lock day
I DON’T KNOW IF I COULD HANDLE THIS IF IT BECAME A POPULAR DAY! EVERYTHING IN CAPLOCKS COULD DRIVE ME AWAY QUICKLY. It may not be blog specific but fun any way.

Well a bit of history in the google blog along with lots of promotion. “Guess what just turned 34?

The many trackback parties seem quite popular with some blogs. They seem to be a way that catches the attention of search algorithms anyway:
Weekend Trackback Party #3 By Big Dog
Cute Puppy Photo And Link Fest
OPEN THREAD/OPEN TRACKBACKS 4 by MacStansbury
Trackback Party Weekend by The Path Less Traveled
Point Five
Weekend Open Trackback Party by Stop The ACLU
Friday Trackback Party by CAO's Blog
Open Trackbacks: Saturday by Political Teen
Open Post by Mudville Gazette
Overnight News Open Post by bRight
Open Trackback Wednesday! by Oblogatory Anecdotes

Marketing Comet ( ) explains “Micropersuasion - Get The Biggest Bang For Your Small Business Marketing Buck” a bit: "How the heck can my little local gym afford to buy an ad on TV?" I got this question yesterday from a nice lady that works for a web development company."

Oh my, I can’t seem to get my fix of BlogsNow today. I hope that it is just a temporary problem or upgrade and they haven’t gone away. There’s always plenty of great material and blogs to find over there. Well they beat my post and are back up and running as an excellent source for news, blogs and other popular insights once again.

Publius Pundit - Blogging the democratic revolution posting about a potent news story.

BlogMad continues the ad campaign.

BlogExplosion continues with new features and the rent my blog feature appears to be a promising new addition.

Popular Mechanics - PM Science Blog -Pop!Tech: For Your Browsing Pleasure talks about a couple sneak previews of future computer developments they have seen.

Well that’s all for the moment but there is just so much happening!!!

blogged by Anonymous @ 10/22/2005

2 Comments:

At 22 October, 2005, Blogger buffi said...

Hmmm, I have never been here before, Michele sent me. This is a lot to take in with three kids demanding attention (must do something about that!). I will come back so that I can actually see what is going on here!

 
At 22 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BlogsNow was indeed unreachable for a couple of hours. Sorry for that. It turned out to be network switch that got 'stuck'.

Yeah for Scott who drove over and fixed the thing ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home