bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Sunday, May 15, 2005

The Complimenting Commenter

The Complimenting Commenter” is a very simple but powerful idea with a blogger that appears to have the mission of escalating compliments to a new level of recognition. It’s a rather new blog. It appears this meme may take-off, if it hasn’t already. The whole idea seems to have started out as more of a free for all and complimenting bloggers posts and has grown into several formats now. One new feature is a highlighted blog that everyone is suggested to visit and leave a compliment. There are also a few other ways the complimenting extravaganza is being accomplished. My guess is there might be a couple other methods evolving too; but along the same theme of complimenting blog posts and bringing a bit of happiness and cheer into someone’s blogging moments. I give 8.5 stars. It doesn’t take much effort for the visitors. It’s fun, informative and friendly. A win-win situation for most bloggers exists in this meme. Good Luck Complimenting Commenter with spreading the compliments! I think your doing a great job.

8.5 stars

blogged by Anonymous @ 5/15/2005

3 Comments:

At 15 May, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I discovered the Complimenting Commenter a couple of days ago and agree, there's a lot of potential there!

I'm here via Michele's weekend meet n greet today! Hi!

 
At 15 May, 2005, Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

Yep I've been to the Complimenters too. Cool thing to do.

Came by way of Micheles.

 
At 16 May, 2005, Blogger Lora said...

I came over to say thanks for stopping by Black Currant Jam via Michele's this weekend. Thank you also for your constructive advice regarding my fledgling attempts to personalize my blog.

I'm really impressed with your blog at both the different features you have on it and how informative you are about what's going on in the blogosphere. I'll be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home