bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Help Blogger Links to this Post (Trackbacks)

If anyone has any ideas how to make the blogger trackbacks work please let me know. They are turned on and the code placed in my template but I don’t think I have them working yet.

Hmmm, maybe it is my template code and time to consider a new template and design here at BlogCruiser…

Added Notes and testing:

"Introducing Backlinks" over at the Buzz

Please just ignore while I try and debug my backlinks issue.

Blogger Buzz: Introducing Backlinks

blogged by Anonymous @ 10/15/2005

2 Comments:

At 15 October, 2005, Blogger rashbre said...

I just tried to do a trackback to your site, but the trackback numbering in your entries is not working.

I use Haloscan with the Blogger templates, which seems to work fine.

When I do trackbacks to other people's standard blogger templates they normally work, so there is something unusual happening in your current template.

Helpfully,
rashbre

 
At 15 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, rash I figured it was mine. I've done a lot of tweaks to the original template and debugging it is going to be tuff I have a bad feeling:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home