bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Monday, March 21, 2005

No Designer but having fun with it...

I'm more of a coder then a designer or graphics person and can admit that openly but I see all these cool changes that people are making to their blogs and had to give a shot at changing this one a bit too. My changes look ok, so far, imho with IE but still need some tweaking in Firefox. Oh well, it was fun messing with the css, markup and coding a bit. If anyone is having any problems or technical issues with any of the changes I've made please let me know.

Added Edit: Let me know what you think of the changes. Good, bad, ugly or indifferent opinions are welcome. I promise you will not hurt my feelings and if you are that UGLY that I can't handle it, I always have the delete button...

blogged by Anonymous @ 3/21/2005

4 Comments:

At 22 March, 2005, Blogger Amy said...

I like the +/- feature to expand items on your sidebar.

The green is not a very pleasing color with the default black background. Very harsh.

Like the shadow effect on the boxes.

I am also a big fan of more prominent headers. Shout your name out!!!!

 
At 23 March, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I do appreciate feedback like this. I tried a different default bgcolor to make it a bit less harsh.

 
At 26 March, 2005, Blogger Onotheo said...

Hi, I noticed you're redesigning your blog too. Just wanna let you know that some parts of your Google and Technorati search are out of bounds so that half of it is in your post. But maybe you already know this and is still on the design process. I'm using Firefox. I think your background changer is cool and unique to blogs.

 
At 27 March, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Euian,

Thanks, I think I have it fixed now. That did look silly and make it difficult to read some of the blog for FireFox users...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home