bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Monday, March 21, 2005

Eris

Eris” has a creative and appealing approach in the style and design applied at this designer’s blog. There are lots of thoughts and philosophy written down in this blog and archives to ponder and wander. The free flowing and unique design grabbed my attention and had me looking around. It had me a bit confused figuring out what was where but that didn’t last to long. Maybe, it was my own confused moment and it’s more intuitive then I felt at the time. A very altruistic and helpful feature at this blog is the “Eris' Template Generator” under “Free Blog Templates”. On her list of things to do is move the template system to its own site and also update it with new codes and designs. I give 8.5 stars. There is an ambience of distinctive writing and design worth a look and read at this blog.

8.5 stars

blogged by Anonymous @ 3/21/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home