bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Monday, June 06, 2005

Let the Bloggers Lead

Let the Bloggers lead us all to the Best Blog Posts this week!

Please add a link to what you thought was the most interesting or best blog post you read today, tonight this week to the comments of this post. Definitely add the link but you can add a sentence, paragraph or excerpt of the post if you want too.

I think this could add a few good blogs for everyone to take a peek at.

Thanks and please share those best post links now in the comment section >>>

Have a great day/evening/night/morning!

blogged by Anonymous @ 6/06/2005

4 Comments:

At 06 June, 2005, Blogger Cori said...

I personally love that blog... "A Gag Reflex" ....
http://agagreflex.blogspot.com

I believe it's over now- but the writer left it up online for all to read. Neat, poetic stuff.

 
At 07 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my faves is
Off The Cuff

I like the way this fashion designer makes menswear (very nice shirts) and there are lessons and practical fashion info here (I hope I did the link thing right)

 
At 07 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought this post at Sailor in the Desert was very informative.

 
At 07 June, 2005, Blogger The GTL™ said...

You've got to check out "Pearls of Wisdom and Mindless Rants" -

http://vinsonbellar.blogspot.com/2005/06/few-thoughts-for-day.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home