bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

B.E. Guest Blog

Once a week I will try and add a guest blog via Rent My Blog over at BlogExplosion. So if you don’t mind taking a few minutes, please go check out the blogger this week over in the sidebar. All you have to do is click on the image above “Rent My Blog Now” and your there. Please take some time to leave this guest blogger a comment too. Thank you very much!

Added Edit: As a matter of fact, please don't stay here and read this blog today, head over there and read the guest blog... :)

Have a nice day!

blogged by Anonymous @ 11/09/2005

2 Comments:

At 15 November, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to rent from you sometime. Contact me when you post your blog for rent and I'll rent from you (assuming your price isn't too high).

eccentricman4u@yahoo.com

 
At 17 November, 2005, Blogger IVF Info said...

B.E. sucks. I had very bad treatment by them. And I have a pretty decent blog on a medical topic. So forget it. No support for B.E. or any blog that promotes them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home