bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Sunday, October 16, 2005

BlogExplosion - Rent My Blog

BlogExplosion - Rent My Blog is open for business and I'm going to give it a shot. Anyone else trying it out? Anyone have good, bad or indifferent experiences with this system yet?

I didn't like the 5 credit limit from the blog selling space but I will try and take advantage of it on the buying space from a blog.

That sure is a bargain in my opinion for the one renting the space for a link.

Added Notes:

If your interested in my space that says "Rent My Blog" in the sidebar then head over to blogexplosion and grab it up before it is gone. :)

Also the 5 credits for renting appears it will just be for the beta period. Only time will tell it looks pretty good so far.

blogged by Anonymous @ 10/16/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home