bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Blogger Word Verification

I’ve been having some issues with posting on blogs at blogger with the verification system turned on. So for now, I’ve turned that feature off at this blog and I’m back to manually removing spam posts. Has anyone else been having problems posting to blogger blogs with the verification feature turned on? Maybe it’s just my eyes and I’m adding the wrong verification letters and numbers but I figured I would ask.

blogged by Anonymous @ 9/13/2005

3 Comments:

At 13 September, 2005, Blogger gail said...

I've definately had trouble with blogger's verification thingy. I don't understand why they have to have all the numbers and letters going at all these weird angles. It would be simple if the letters were straight instead of curved. Half the time I can't figure out what the heck is on the screen. Did they have to go all fancy schmancy with the letters and numbers? It's almost like Blogger does not want you to post any comments blogs. Well, enough ranting from me...... :)

 
At 14 September, 2005, Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

I also have had difficulty. I haven't had as much as I thought I would. But I've run into it where I've tried to enter 4 or 5 different combinations and it wouldn't let me. I know I was typing the correct letters, it was the system.

 
At 04 October, 2005, Blogger J-. r. said...

I had problems too at my blog, because the template I'm using had the comments form embedded on the post permalink page, so users saw no word verification box at all, and the system rejected every comment.
I've disabled the verification too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home