bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Friday, September 23, 2005

BlogCruiser Rants

Bloggers tell feds: Hands off Web – I tend to lean on the side of free speech for the bloggers and the web.

Bloggers who aren’t evacuating – I know there are people that can’t walk or bicycle because of physical problems handicaps etc. However, if I’m on the highway trying to get out because of a potential disaster and I can’t because of traffic or other problems then I’ll park my car or push it out of the way so those who still have transportation can get through. Now after this I’m going to walk or use a bicycle. I’m not going to sit on the side of the road waiting for someone to rescue me or stay home because I have no gas. If things look that bleak and we weren’t moving for hours I would walk. The things I would grab leaving during an evacuation would be some food plenty of water, back pack, other carrying devices, appropriate weather gear and anything else I could carry that I might need to use for basic necessities. I know hindsight is 20/20. Valuables and other items might seem like they are important but think along the basics like camping and hiking, what do I really need to survive a storm? I pray and hope for the best outcomes for all those directly involved!

Houston blog round-up: ‘Soon it will be too late’

blogged by Anonymous @ 9/23/2005

1 Comments:

At 16 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not assured.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home