bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Blogging Bits and Bytes

HURRY over to International Weblogger’s Day and signup, because the last day for signing up will be 6pm GMT, June 13th, 2005.

Now you can add your RSS feed to your BlogExplosion listing.

If your part of a college, I’m sure many of you have heard about the TheFaceBook societies that are brewing. If you haven’t there seems to be some rave about them and a good social networking concept that appears to become reality. I’m not involved in this college and university network myself except for reading about and being shown some of it by my children.

Here is a place to compete against other blogs to see how you rate among them at Top100Bloggers.

As mentioned in a previous post, I can’t dream of covering all the blogs and here are just a couple of the many other locations with tips and pointers: Sylvana Finds, Blogging about Incredible Blogs and Best of the Blogs.

Here is an approach of intermixing entertainment and reality using Harry Potter in this case. I’m not sure how I feel or take this one yet myself at half-bloodprince.

Here is a webzine worthy of note and produced by a Digital Journalism class at New York University.

blogged by Anonymous @ 6/12/2005

1 Comments:

At 13 June, 2005, Blogger Ignatius M. Dedd said...

GREAT post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home