bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Friday, May 27, 2005

Why do you read a blog?

What is it that makes you read a blog?

What makes you move on and not want to read blog?

I realize there can be plenty of opinions and one person might stay for what another would leave. Variety can be such a great thing. Feel free to give one or more answers to any of the above questions.

Here are a couple of my answers:

Makes me read:
I’m a sucker for cool graphics, images and design.
Topics I’m interested in sway me easily to stay longer.
Humor catches my attention.
Good writing skills can hold me at a blog.

Makes me move on:
Text I find hard to read.
Bashing others that appears to be ill intended or for sensationalism.
Using what some might consider insulting language as a shock factor.
Over advertising or marketing can irritate me is some cases.

blogged by Anonymous @ 5/27/2005

4 Comments:

At 28 May, 2005, Blogger Gel said...

Hi- I'm here via Blog Explosion. Good thoughts on this post.
I gazed over at your sidebar after reading it and noticed a novelty I had not seen on any blog yet.

As an artist, I've seen the "change the background" option for many sites for decorating or art, but not on blogs. Cool!!!
Take care

 
At 28 May, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning from michele's meet and greet.

 
At 29 May, 2005, Blogger Tammy said...

Ok...what keeps me reading....

Stuff I can relate to. Humorous stories. Good pictures.

Makes me leave...

Boring. Condenscending. Mean. Not my kinda stuff.

Michele sent me....this time!

 
At 30 May, 2005, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

Excessive political and/or religious ranting drives me away quickly. I like hearing opinions of 'the people'...but some get a little carried away for my taste.

I prefer the blogs that give me a giggle, or something I can relate to. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home