bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Showcase Host this Monday

Alright, I plan on posting the Showcase Carnival on Monday April 25th barring any last minute changes. I NEED all your help with this one. I consider this a showcase for ANY new blogs, so if you have a new blog or know anyone with a new blog let them know about it TODAY please. Have them submit at the Carnival Submit Form THANKS.

This is for new blogs and getting them exposure. It doesn’t matter to me if they are liberal, conservative, right-wing, left-wing, in-the-center, progressive or any other direction. New blogs looking for some exposure feel free to submit and hopefully it will be fun and useful for everyone involved.

1. I plan on keeping the permalink at the top of this blog for the week.
2. I place my best effort into getting some extra traffic for this week.
3. I would like and request that all visitors to BlogCruiser please visit at least one of the new blogs in the ShowCase starting Monday and leave a comment at the new blog.

Thanks for reading this!

Added Note: If you do add your blog add a note in the comments here and we can get an early start on visiting.

blogged by Anonymous @ 4/23/2005

4 Comments:

At 23 April, 2005, Blogger Angie said...

Hi! Michele sent me. :)

 
At 23 April, 2005, Blogger Kimberly said...

Greetings Blog Cruiser. I just sumbitted something. I hope I did it correctly! Have a great night:-)

 
At 24 April, 2005, Blogger Star said...

Hi- Michele sent me. I will come back on Monday to check out thse showcase. What a good idea. I am also thinking about International Blogger's Day. I have to go and read a little more about it.

 
At 24 April, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Star and if you know anyone with a new blog that might like to submit send them over!

Thank you to all of you that have submitted so far!

I will check this evening for the submissions mommak and if yours went awry some how I will stop by your blog and request the info from you. Thanks! :)

Your welcome ochemma and thank you for submitting...

BlogCruiser

 

Post a Comment

<< Home