bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Showcase Carnival




Do you have a wonderful new blog or know someone else with a great new blog, then head on over to the Showcase Carnival, it's just around the corner! Send in your submissions to get added before the next deadline. Here is a list of the upcoming hosts for the carnival:

Apr 11-18 - Ogre's View
Apr 18-25 - Nerf Coated World
Apr 25-May 2 - Blog Cruiser
May 2-9 – Melinama
May 9-16 - Baboon Pirates

If anyone has any ideas of something special/cool/fun that I might be able to do for these new bloggers when I host the carnival, please feel free to let me know. I'm open to suggestions and ideas...thanks... You can post your ideas here or send them to me at nadernow@gmail.com.

ADDED EDIT AFTER POST:
I will add ideas here that I might use as I think of them and other suggestions by visitors too, that I think I might do. Hopefully, by tomorrow night I have something put together to post here what I will do while the carnival is hosted here.

1. I've thought of trying to do a spotlight of each submission during the week or maybe just selected ones if the submissions are to many (Maybe, maybe not on this one).

2. I could consider a spin-off of Michele's meet and greet but go with A "New Blog Welcome". Requesting each person that visits to visit at least one of the new blogs and then post which one they visited here. Then the next person to visit a new blog also visits the person that posted and posts the new blog they visited and so on...



blogged by Anonymous @ 4/17/2005

3 Comments:

At 17 April, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya! Michele sent me!
Have a good one.

 
At 17 April, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a fun idea. i don't have any suggestions though. sorry ;)

michele asked me to stop by because she's known to ask people to go places at the weekend.

hi from her and hi from me!

 
At 17 April, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to add a few cool things during that week to assist building this new carnival. I've thought of trying to do a spotlight of each submission during the week or maybe just selected ones if the submissions are large (Maybe, maybe not on this one).

I could consider a spin-off of Michele's meet and greet but go with A New Blog Welcome. Requesting each person that visits to visit at least one of the new blogs and then post which one they visited here. Then the next person to visit a new blog also visits the person that posted and posts the new blog they visited and so on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home