bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, April 16, 2005

BlogCruiser Blog Bits&Bytes

I enjoy adding the spotlights and will continue to do so. They take a lot of time to do right, for the way I want to do them, IMHO. I like to read a lot of the materials, view the images, browse the archives, check the services, understand the concepts and let the work sink in that the blogger has seen fit to provide and share with everyone. Then I make my attempt at sharing hopefully a fair and honest spotlight or review of the blog, portal or service. A lot of energy, hard work, dedication and many times an individual work of art or expressions have been created by these efforts by bloggers at their blogs and or services. There are so many great services, blogs, and other sources out here though. So, I have added the random BlogCruiser News Bytes to fill some of the news gap. I’m considering adding what I will call BlogCruiser Blog Bits&Bytes. These will not be full blown spotlights and it doesn’t mean I will or will not do a full blown spotlight on any of the blogs or services I select to add. What it will be is an undetermined number of blogs and services that I will add with a few words, sentences or blurt like the NewsBytes but about blogs or blog services. I think it may help what I consider a gap in expressing some of my opinion on the so many wonderful blogs out here.

I plan on giving it a try but still would appreciate feedback on the idea. So what do you think? Do you like the idea?

blogged by Anonymous @ 4/16/2005

1 Comments:

At 17 April, 2005, Blogger Amy said...

I like the idea also. There are so many blogs out there and this would help you hightlight more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home