bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Netflix Fan

Netflix Fan” is a blog dedicated to sharing and informing others of all types of information about Netflix. The blog also shares plenty of additional information about other multi-media products and services like On-Demand media, TIVO, ZDAG – Consortium and Blockbuster. The link lists categories are filled with some good links under such categories as “Movie guides”, “lists, reviews”, “New Movies”, “Fun With Movies”, “Family Friendly”, “Shopping for Movies”, “Strictly Netflix” and a “Blogroll”. The blog is very thematic with plenty of enthusiastic writing. It’s pretty much a standard blogspot design but very neatly done. I give 7.5 stars. It is an interesting niche blog on Netflix and other related topics.

7.5 stars

blogged by Anonymous @ 3/30/2005

2 Comments:

At 31 March, 2005, Blogger Becky said...

Thanks for the positive comments about my blog :). I try to let everyone know what it's like to use an online DVD rental service. Eventually, I will include more about Tivo and On-Demand movie options, because Netflix is headed in that direction.

 
At 31 March, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your welcome and keep up the great work. I picked up some good information that I didn't know about myself at your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home