bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Sunday, March 13, 2005

BlogTraffic.us

Well I won’t give an opinion as of yet on another blog traffic exchange entering the zone. Here it is BlogTraffic.us. It’s starting to look like rabbits (or clones) are in charge of the blog exchanges. I like competition but so many blog exchanges means some are bound to go away, I don’t know how much room there is in this market. You can’t surf this one yet; it’s only the sign up stage at this point. I might have to weed down to the exchanges I like the best.


blogged by Anonymous @ 3/13/2005

1 Comments:

At 30 August, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about BlogAdvance?

It's another new traffic exchange with it's own community forum. Looks very promising.

http://www.blogadvance.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home