bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Scobleizer

Scobleizer: Microsoft Geek Blogger” are views from a Microsoft employee. He has some huge blogrolls listed and plenty of links about Microsoft products. I like the way this bloggers blogrolls are listed as single links. As many know blogrolling can create some large lists of linkage and this is one way around having them all load on the entry page to your blog. The design is quick loading, clean and easy to read. There is a lot more to this blog then meets the eye. As I mentioned earlier there are some huge blogrolls and plenty of interesting tidbits are available in the archives. I give it 8 stars. If you are interested in Microsoft and want to get some points of view from an individual working there then cruise over to the Scobleizer. Many in the blogging community have already heard or seen this name or blog before but I figured I would add my own thoughts.

8 stars


blogged by Anonymous @ 2/01/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home