bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Friday, February 11, 2005

Photoblogs.org

Photoblogs.org” has been around since 2002 and started with 15 photoblogs. Now they have more then 8,000 listed in the directories. If you have any interest in photoblogs or photography it may already be on your list of places to visit, if not you may want to cruise over and browse around a bit. You can browse the photoblogs by top lists, country, language and alphabetically. There are several top lists: top 10, top 100, featured photoblogs, top newcomers and hot photoblogs. Many nice images and photoblogs can be found at this site. I really enjoy seeing some of the wonderful work that shows up at this showplace. I haven’t seen indices by subject area there; I would like to see that added. Maybe I’m just missing a subject directory during my visits. If you own your own photoblog you can send it in to be added to the database. There are also two wiki sides to this site or maybe separate sites: wiki.photoblogs.org and www.camerapedia.org. I give 9 stars.

9 stars


blogged by Anonymous @ 2/11/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home