bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, February 12, 2005

New features popping up in blogger

If you haven't tried to comment on blogger lately check it out. There are some new features and layout showing up as I look around. I like it a lot better then the old, so far.

I've noticed some other things going on in the background of blogger to. All of a sudden my carriage return to a br feature no longer is working and I have to add the br tag myself in the edit html section.

They have announced several changes in the blogger news section. I don't think I will go to the new pop up feature for comments but I'll have to think about it. Have you noticed any additional changes that were announced or not?


blogged by Anonymous @ 2/12/2005

1 Comments:

At 13 February, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home