bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Blog Rankings

Blog Rankings” is an easy to utilize blog directory system with several ranking and comment features. Adding your blog to the system was quick and simple to accomplish. So far, there appears to be a couple hundred blogs in the directory system to go browse through. There are a few links to blog hosts and scripts in the border columns. It looks like it may be a newer blog directory in the growing stages; I’m not sure though I couldn’t find any personal, about or company information. Simple navigation tabs near the top of the page get you to the different sections quickly. I give 6.5 stars. I like blog directories and they are listing more blogs by categories for me to discover.

6.5 stars


blogged by Anonymous @ 2/13/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home