bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, January 08, 2005

New Window vs. No New Window

NOTE: I know there are those who really do not like new windows and prefer to use a back button or other means to browse. In my posts the links will open a new window. However, I place the link in the title too, which does not have the open new window tag. So please use the method you prefer.

Pleas feel free to comment that I should:

1. get rid of open new window tag/feature
2. keep open new window tag/feature
3. your choice, (do whatever you want...it doesn't matter to me)
4. Keep it the way it is


blogged by Anonymous @ 1/08/2005

5 Comments:

At 08 January, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3, it's your site, do what you want with it...i have no preference really...

 
At 08 January, 2005, Blogger Amanda said...

3. your choice, (do whatever you want...it doesn't matter to me

I usually open links in a new window(tab) anyway.

 
At 08 January, 2005, Blogger Karen Funk Blocher said...

I usually right-click for a new window (or preferably, on Netscape, a new tab). New windows are good, though. Me like new windows. Just last night I couldn't get back to a blog I liked, precisely because I didn't open something in a new window, and BlogExplosion's java applet skipped the blog in question when I tried to reload or back-arrow. (I tried both.)

http://mavarin.blogspot.com, etc.

 
At 08 January, 2005, Blogger Al said...

I'm with Karen. #4.

I like new windows, they're easy to get rid of.

 
At 09 January, 2005, Blogger Amy said...

#4. I like to come back to your blog and new windows makes it easier for me.

I like that you are giving everyone both options.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home