bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Go-Quiz

Go-Quiz” has plenty of those quizzes, questionnaires and tests for posting to your blogs and journals. I just can’t get away from these silly little things. I guess these are kind of like blogexplosion when it comes to getting addicted for me any way. Besides the quizzes and tests they have horoscopes, diplomas and some more quirky little items you can add to your blogs. I give them 8 stars.

8 stars


blogged by Anonymous @ 1/08/2005

1 Comments:

At 08 January, 2005, Blogger Kamigoroshi said...

I don't know. There is something about blogs that keep putting up quiz results and questionaires. It just lacks that personal touch of telling the reader about who they are and personally doesn't do much but get annoying alot in the end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home